Monday, 2 January 2017

New Year with SAMMY dress / Nuovo Anno con SAMMY dress

Hello dears, happy new year to all of you! I hope you had a fantastic Christmas and now I am sure you guys are still busy waiting for the Epifany :) 
Today I am going to share my experience about an international shopping portal named SAMMY dress.
Sammydress is an on line shop of latest Men’s and Women’s clothing, shoes, bags and accessories. All their items are of latest fashion and design but cheaply priced. They claim to be one of the world’s largest fashion catalogue on trendsetting high quality products and styles and I believe so because this is what I have received...
For these three items I have had an exceptional model.... such a handsome boy!! :)) ...also because these clothes were just for him!

Pleated Insert Buttoned Casual Jogger Pants in black so trendy and comfy! Then a IZZUMI Paneled Raglan Sleeve Drawstring Hoodie in blue and a 3D Tree Branch Pattern Hoodie in black and white :)

They dress perfectly and obviously wanted them to wear right away! 

However I also thought to myself and in fact I took this beautiful magpie stylish and comfortable flower pattern chiffon shawl wrap scarf for women I neede for combine on a yellow shirt of mine!
I really like this fantasy, what do you think? :)

I have already told you that Sammydress has a variety of quality apparels, shoes, bag and accessories for men and women. 
Most of the products they sell are really attractive and are worth a try.

It was easy to order and I have even asked for help to the staff to try to figure out which sizes to choose. I had an immediately answer via chat and they also sent me a confirmation with the tracking number, name of the courier and esteem for the delivery. 
Everything arrived in 10 days and if you consider the Christmas holidays did not take so longer! :)
And finally now I show you the last thing that I chosed... 

a nice pair of faux fur double zips chunky heel boots 5cm.

Sammydress has a variety of shoes and because I needed a pair to wear to go to work and I always have cold feet I opted for those with fur inside you can click here

I will wear them tomorrow...
I invite you to take a look at their site cause there have thousands of products and really takes time to choose from but it's worth it!
They offer a return policy for wrong size, wrong shipments, damaged product, missing items or partial delivery.  
The package in which the products came in was absolutely well packed, there was no sign of damage and the items inside it was in good condition. All in all I can say it was a great experience which I highly recommend to do! 
Happy New Year to all... :)

15 comments:

  1. Nice haul, especially the boots!
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cara Grace, il nuovo anno è iniziato con il mese di gennaio, speriamo che già ora si possa notare che qualcosa cambi!!!
    Tomaso

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the grey boots. Happy New Year.

    xx
    www.thestylefanatic.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the boots! So cute! I have just made an order in Sammydress, so excited to receive it!
    Happy New Year sweetie! ❤️️
    www..travelera.es

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing haul!
    Happy New year!!
    kisses
    www.recklessdiary.ru

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mi piacciono molto gli stivaletti e le due felpe. Darò di sicuro un'occhiata al sito!
    My Tester Mania

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ciao cara! Bellissime le scarpe. Mi piacciono tantissimo!
    Tanti auguri di buon anno un bacione!
    http://angolodellamisantropia.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I collaborated in the past with SammyDress store and they really have amazing stuff!! Happy New Year!

    I'm following you on GFC :)

    mystylishcorner.blogspot.ba

    ReplyDelete
  9. La sciarpa è stupenda e gli stivaletti sono davvero carinissimi!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Feliz Ano Novo 2017,...
    Beijinhos,
    Espero por ti em:
    strawberrycandymoreira.blogspot.pt
    http://www.facebook.com/omeurefugioculinario
    https://www.instagram.com/marysolianimoreira/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ciao fantastico negozio mi servo anche io da loro..mi piacciono le felpe
    Un bacio

    ReplyDelete
  12. Carissima Grace,molto belli tutti i capi che vedo in foto,compresi gli stivaletti(adatti anche a me che soffro tanto il freddo;).Grazie mille per la segnalazione,vado a dare uno sguardo al sito;).
    Un bacione e rinnovo ancora a te e famiglia i miei migliori auguri per un meraviglioso 2017:))
    Rosy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great post!!!I am new,back follow
    http://creativedmodern.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping here...

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...