Wednesday, 21 December 2016

Santa Claus robe Zaful...!! / Babbo Natale veste Zaful...!!

Good morning dear,
Today I go to joke with you because Christmas is at the gates but Santa has not knocked on my door!!! :( Or rather... he knocked for the others in my house but apparently he forgotten me!!! :(
Luckily ZAFUL thought to myselfThis wonderful online store have exciting and edgy fashion at an affordable price!
I was so happy when Zaful choosed me for collaborate because they have an extensive and tempting collection of clothes, swimwearshoesactivewear, accessories, plus-size clothes etc.. :)
The agent with whom I was in contact asked me to choose the items and gave me a budget to spend. That was hard because I browsed for a couple of hours before I could narrow down my choices.
The quality of products received seemed good for the price you pay. As you can see...

Zaful offer free standard shipping on orders over 30$ and they ship worldwide! It is important  when you choose the clothes to check your measurements against the size guide provided for each product on the site because sizing differs from one company to another. I enjoyed choose this beautiful sweatshirt and also this front pocket printed hoodie that I have already started wearing. Dress comfortable and above all are warm! Of the hoodie I liked a lot the print on and the dark red colour...

And since I was there I also thought that I needed a wide stripe fringed edge scarf and I ordered.
To be honest this scarf is so great and enveloping that really warms in short time.
Yesterday I confess I have also used on the foot of the double bed!
It fitted very well so you can say that is a multi purpose! :)
I conclude by saying that I am still waiting for other Zaful items to come but it is known under the Christmas holidays deliveries are slow because are so many!
So I might likely update this post or that maybe I will write another because it's really worth and in fact I thank Zaful for choosing me! 

Hurry up and order your clothes cause you will also enjoy a special discounts currently in progress. 
Among other things, the staff is very efficient and very polite so trust them if you need help.
If you want to read the reviews of other buyers on each item if you want to get an idea of the product.
Join Zaful on facebook and join me too here :)

17 comments:

  1. tanti cari auguri cara di buon Natale a te e famiglia!!!Baci Sabry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful things :)

    https://fasionsstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great haul, love your selection

    Enjoy your holidays
    Join my GIVEAWAY: 5 x £ 10 gift vouchers from Mepora
    Kisses, Isabelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cara Grace, in fretta ti auguro un buon Natale e un nuovo anno che porti tanta pace!
    Tomaso

    ReplyDelete
  5. Complimenti per questa collaborazione!
    ZAFUL mi piace molto!
    Nuovo post sul mio blog! Passa da me se ti va!
    http://lamammadisophia2016.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Quanti bei capi hai preso, Zaful ha un sacco di cose sfiziose! :)
    Buon Natale, cara! :D
    Baci!
    S
    http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cara Grace,
    ottimo post! bello Zaful e molto carine le scelte che hai fatto! più che altro ti ringrazio, io personalmente, per la dritta ... in effetti mi interessa molto! Passo a salutarti dopo giorni di assenza, ma più che altro per augurare ai miei blog preferiti BUONE FESTE DI CUORE!! un abbraccio e complimenti! Con Simpatia Stefania

    ReplyDelete
  8. Da Zaful si trovano tantissimi capi di vario genere e scegliere è davvero complicato trovo tutto fantastico.( sei sempre presente lo so )
    Buona settimana di Natale

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really lovely things!
    Happy christmas to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Un caro saluto e tanti auguri di
    Buon Natale.
    Un abbraccio

    ReplyDelete
  11. How I wish I could wear looks with these pieces at Christmas in Brazil! Here we spend this party very hot. Beautiful pieces, this store is incredible. Happy holidays, kisses!

    Blog Paisagem de Janela
    paisagemdejanela.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  12. Conosco Zaful ed hanno davvero tante cose carine.
    Ne approfitto per farti tanti auguri di buon Natale per te e famiglia :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Carissima Grace grazie mille per aver segnalato questo marchio che non conoscevo,vado a dare uno sguardo al sito,si tratta sicuramente di capi di ottima qualità;).
    Un bacione e i miei migliori,più sinceri e sentiti auguri per un felice e sereno Natale a te e famiglia:))
    Rosy

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping here...

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...